Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Uhhh

I haven't made much work this summer. I haven't felt able to, for a number of reasons. I am slowly, SLOWLY marching my way towards something I MIGHT be able to show at the CAC in October for Fotofocus. We'll see.

But I have actually managed to paint something. It's weird, because I'm not really a painter. I like to draw, that is what I'm good at. Painting not so much.

Here are some shitty cell phone pics of what I'm working on. The bottom one I started today, the top one has been in progress on and off since late May.

Acrylic on canvas and acrylic on masonite (I think? It was in the "free stuff" pile) respectively.



I have comic ideas but no motivation to draw anything. And like I said, gif work is progressing at a snail's pace (it's not even gifs anymore, it's webcam performance).

This hasn't been an interesting update, sorry. Uh. I got nothing. My cat snores? 


No comments:

Post a Comment