Thursday, March 17, 2011


So in the post about SPE I mentioned business cards and how I really should get some printed. Well, since I don't have the time to get them printed in time for SPACE, I just went ahead and made some. The front I simply made in Word, on a label template, and then I glued that computer paper to Bristol board and cut them all out. I drew on the back of each one, so they're more like artist trading cards than business cards. I only have 20 but I'm planning on only handing them out to people I really want to keep contact with anyway.

I just scanned them because some of them I really liked. I couldn't decide on a theme so I went with a few cards per.

I think I'm most fond of the dancing girl, I might use one of those when I get "real" ones printed. I'm least fond of the faces, the idea was cuter than the result. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment