Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good news, everyone!

I got on the New York Trip! I'm leaving tomorrow night and will be back ridiculously early Monday morning. I'll be seeing as much of the Armory Show as I can, as well as the Whitney and the Met. I'll post pictures as soon as I get back, if not before. I'm hoping to find a ton of new artists to draw from, as well as to indulge in some Pommes Frites and froyo (why do they say that. it's frozen yogurt, guys, it's not like it's hard to say).

And of course I get to meet up with my NYU friends, Christina (who is a political science major) and Melodie (who is studying photography and actually interning for a big fashion magazine whose name escapes me at the moment. I want to say Harper's Bazaar but I think that's wrong).

...I'm excited! I made myself a little booklet of bristol paper to keep travel drawings in aside from my sketchbook, I'll scan those when I get back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment